Reference no.: 2016.03.003 Released 29.07.2017
- Review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles
- Diagnose and perform corrective measures
- Examine vehicles and notify supervisor of further issues not already noted
- Document all operations according to factory standards
- Provide assistance to others amongst the team
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Maintain and keep track of company assets
- Experience with wiring repair and schematics a plus!
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- European vehicle experience required and factory certifications desired (preferably Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi)
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- A very strong focus on quality of work
- Must be a team player
- All applicants must be able to pass drug screening
Take the step that you have been talking about for some time now! We are built on former technicians that were in your shoes at one point.
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to email@example.com.
In case of further questions, please call:
Human Resources, Phone: +1 586 939 8474