Reference no.: 2018.10.001 Released 04.10.2018
This position will support the installation, launch and operation of the new process equipment involved in the Oil Conservation Coating project.
Support will include overseeing equipment installation and commissioning as per design so that parts are processed as per specification.
ME will serve as the lead for troubleshooting equipment issues and ensuring a maintenance system is in place that meets company standards and best practices.
- Bachelors degree, plus 10 years relevant experience in Painting/Coating
- Authorization to work in the US
- Valid driver license and clean driving record a must
- All applicants must pass drug screening
- Relocation Assistance to the Vance, AL area
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Discretionary Annual bonuses
- Employee development
- Intense focus on quality
- Global presence
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of further questions, please call:
Caryll Moore, Phone: +1 586 382 6996