Reference no.: 2018.12.001 Released 07.12.2018
These positions will review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles including wiring harness, computer failures, schematics, electrical repairs, etc. This role will diagnose and perform corrective measures and document all operations according to factory standards.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- European vehicle experience preferred and factory certifications desired (Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi)
- Electrical experience on vehicles is a plus but not mandatory
- Authorization to work in the US
- Valid driver license and clean driving record a must
- All applicants must pass a drug screening
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Discretionary Annual bonuses
- Employee development
- Intense focus on quality
- Global presence
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of further questions, please call:
Caryll Moore, Phone: +1 586 382 6996