Reference no.: 2018.08.001 Released 31.07.2018
If you are looking for growth outside of dealership life, we may have something for you.
What you will do:This is a hands-on role at the Mercedes Benz facility in Vance, AL. The position will review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles including wiring harness, computer failures, schematics, electrical repairs, etc. This role will diagnose and perform corrective measures and document all operations according to factory standards.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- European vehicle experience required and factory certifications desired (preferably Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi)
- Electrical experience on vehicles is a plus
- Authorization to work in the US
- Valid driver license and clean driving record a must
- All applicants must pass drug screening
EuroQ is a European Automotive quality assurance company that is in the process of adding to its team of excellent, motivated automotive technicians. The company is growing rapidly with many great opportunities on the horizon.
- Relocation assistance to the Vance, AL are for MASTER MECHANICS
- This role will be on-site at the Mercedes Benz plant
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of further questions, please call:
Caryll Moore, Phone: +1 586 382 6996