*Unsere Stellenausschreibung richtet sich an alle Interessent:innen. Aus Gründen der besseren Lesbarkeit verzichten wir aber auf die gleichzeitige Verwendung genderspezifischer Sprachformen.
Reference no.: 2019.02.001 Released 12.02.2019
- for future openings -
This is a hands-on role at the BMW facility in the upstate of South Carolina. The position will review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles concentrating on computer failures, wiring harness, schematics, etc. This role will diagnose and perform corrective measures, document all operations according to factory standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- European vehicle experience helpful, but not required
- Master Mechanic certifications required
- Electrical experience on vehicles is a must
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid driver license and clean driving record a must
- All applicants must pass a drug screening
- Relocation assistance to the upstate of South Carolina for Master Mechanics
- This role will be on-site at the BMW plant
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Employee development
- An intense focus on quality
- Global presence
- On-location project management and support
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to email@example.com.
Phone: +1 586 382 6996