EuroQ Supervisors are responsible for organizing several teams. They have a safe knowledge and command of the professional and practical bases of our quality services and are able to pass on their knowledge to their colleagues.
The Supervisor will have a good overview of all current projects, identify and solve problems on a timely basis and step into the breach whenever needed.
His tasks include drawing up shift plans as well as monitoring compliance with the working hours.
He or she will be the first contact in matters of staff management and assess the performance, skills and abilities of all staff members assigned to him or her. Supervisor will closely cooperate with the general and HR management in all matters of staff qualifying, continuation training and human resources planning.
Job profile Supervisor
- Industrial / technical training in the field of automotive or industrial production
- Good knowledge of quality standards
- In-depth professional experience in the field of quality
- First leadership experience
- Reliable English language skills
- Assertive personality
- Good people skills
- Flexibility and mobility