Reference no.: 2017.11.002 Released 04.11.2017
- Manufacture jigs/masks to engineering data
- Rework parts to hammer formers
- Rework trim lines, add holes (Using equipment provided) and adjust flange or clearance
- Develop process to ensure process capability and achievement of quality standards
- Cosmetic rework of outer surface panels to agreed standard
- Time served and highly experienced sheet metal reworker
- Has worked extensively in the automotive industry
- Understands methods and processes to produce a high standard of work
- Experience in body shop surface rework and reworking structural parts to a hammer block
EuroQ is a European Automotive quality assurance company that is in the process of adding to its team of excellent, motivated automotive technicians. The company is growing rapidly with many great opportunities on the horizon.
- Relocation assistance to the upstate of South Carolina
- This role will be on-site at BMW
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Annual bonuses
- Employee development
- Intense focus on quality
- Global presence
- On-location project management and support
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of further questions, please call:
Caryll Moore, Phone: +1 586 382 6996