Reference no.: 2017.08.001 Released 14.08.2017
- Review and perform work according to factory standards on brand new vehicles
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and perform vehicle automotive repairs including steering, suspension, braking, and air conditioning
- Document all operations according to factory standards
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Inspect and test new vehicles - recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Maintain and keep track of company assets
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- A very strong focus on quality of work
- Must be a team player
- All applicants must be able to pass drug screening
- Should have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will need to have some experience working on automobiles and be aware of the latest automotive technologies.
EuroQ is a European Automotive quality assurance company that is in the process of adding to its team of excellent, motivated automotive technicians. The company is growing rapidly with many great opportunities on the horizon.
- Relocation assistance to the upstate of South Carolina
- This role will be on-site at BMW
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Steady work/job stability
- Annual bonuses
- Employee development
- Intense focus on quality
- Global presence
- On-location project management and support
Have we piqued your interest?
Please submit your resume quoting the reference number via email to email@example.com.
In case of further questions, please call:
Caryll Moore, Phone: +1 586 382 6996